The Harrison County Veteran's Service Office can provide a wide range of assistance to the Veterans living in Harrison County, Indiana.
Some of the Services Provided include:
- Claims for Service or Non-Service Connected Disabilities
- Assistance Dealing with VAMC Hospitals and Pharmacies
- Assistance with Completing annual VA Expense Reports
- Widows & Survivors Pensions
- Obtaining VA Home Loan Guaranty Certificates of Eligibility
- Advice on GI Bill Eligibility
- Remission of Fees for College
- Information on Indiana Veterans Home
- Burial Benefits
- Obtaining Medals and Discharges
- Vocational Rehabilitation
In addition to these services the Harrison County Veteran's Service Office has also implemented a Disabled American Veterans Van Program. This program provides van rides to veterans for their medical appointments at the VAMC Hospital or medical facilities. Please contact the Harrison County Veteran's Office at least four days before you medical appointment so they can schedule your trip. This service is available Monday - Friday.
If you are a Harrison County resident and a Veteran we hope you consider the Veterans Service office as a resource available to you at all times to resolve any questions or problems. Thank you for your service.