The Frederick Porter Griffin Center is home to thousands of materials, including historical documents, a wall of bound family histories compiled by individuals, and an extensive collection of photographs, and genealogical files.
The Center is located directly behind the Harrison County Public Library at 117 W. Beaver Street in Corydon, IN.
Items in their collection include:
- Marriage Records 1809-2005
- Census Records 1807 to 1930
- Birth Records 1882-2006
- Cemetery Records (Harrison County)
- Obituary Indices 1900 to 2007
- Death Records 1882 to 1920
- Files on nearly 1,050 surnames
- Newspaper copies 1817-present
- Church Records
- Corydon/Harrison Co./Indiana History
- Bound Family Histories
- Materials on Microfilm