The Harrison County Health Department is committed to protecting, promoting, maintaining, and improving the health and quality of life for Harrison County citizens and visitors through a responsive, well-managed, effort.
Health Department Services include:
- Septic system permits
- Certified birth and death records
- Free childhood immunizations
- TB skin tests
- Tetanus shots
- Flu shots
- Free mammograms for income-eligible persons
- Restaurant inspections
- Help with environmental complaints
- Animal bite reports
- Preparation and response to any disaster that may threaten the health and well-being of residents.