The Clerk's Office provides a wide range of services to the residents of Harrison County Indiana, the Indiana Judicial System and the State of Indiana.
The Harrison County Clerk's Offices responsibilities include:
- Administers the official Court Records of all Court Cases with jurisdiction in Harrison County
- Clerk's Office prepares the Court's permanent historical record
- Responsible to process marriage applications and issue marriage licenses (Click here to initiate a Marriage License)
- Process applications for passports
- Process Indiana Dept. of Revenue tax warrants for collection
- Clerk processes and distributes documents for court cases
- The Clerk collects, distributes and reconciles monies related to court cases and is subject to regular audits by the Indiana State Board of Accounts.
- The Clerk administers all Federal, State, County,Municipal and special elections for Harrison County
*Please Note: The Harrison County Clerk's Office only accepts cash payments for Child Support Payments. To make a Child Support payment by credit card please visit https://childsupportbillpay.com/Indiana/ for additional information. You may also call 1-866-972-9427 (toll free) to make a payment over the phone. They accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Convenience fees will apply to Internet and phone payments.
- Local Rules of Practice for the Courts of the Third Judicial Circuit
- Harrison County Court Case Fees
- Court Ordered Vehicle Title
- Initiate a Marriage License
- Poll Worker Training Video
- Self-Help Legal Services